The Importance of Business Financial Planning
The numbers are startling- Only about one in three businesses will survive beyond ten years.*
We’ve developed a simple set of questions to help business owners determine their likelihood of making it to the 10-year anniversary and beyond:
- Would your business continue to operate successfully in the unplanned absence of owners or key executives?
- Does your business have a documented and updated succession plan in place?
- Does your business reward key employees properly for their contributions to the success of the company?
- Are you fulfilling your fiduciary duties as a retirement plan sponsor?
- How and when do you wish to exit your business, and who will take over when you’re ready?
If you answered “No” or “I’m not sure” to any, or all, of these questions, Gennuso Financial Group is here to help!
Gennuso Financial Group’s comprehensive planning process will help you:
- Establish and prioritize your company’s unique set of financial goals, and time frames for achieving these goals
- Evaluate your company’s risk-management strategies, retirement plan, and succession plan.
- Implement strategies to address financial weaknesses, and build on your company’s financial strengths
- Identify specific products & services to help meet your company’s unique set of financial objectives
- Monitor your plan on an ongoing basis, making adjustments as your goals, time frames, or circumstances change
Most Small Business Owners Don't Properly Protect Their Most Valuable Asset
We’ve worked with small and mid-sized companies from a wide array of industries including manufacturing, technology, consulting, accounting, legal, and marketing. From start-ups and entrepreneurs, to fourth-generation family-owned businesses, we’ve helped our clients achieve and maintain financial success and protect the future of their business.
We help build comprehensive risk-management and insurance strategies unique to the needs of each individual company. We develop customized retirement plans to attract, retain, and reward quality employees, and give owners and key executives opportunities to build wealth outside of the business. We aid in the business succession & transition process for those who are looking to sell their company or pass it on to the next generation of ownership.
We believe that the most important step you can take to address the financial concerns of your business is to develop a plan. A comprehensive business financial plan serves as the framework for organizing the pieces of the puzzle, and helps balance competing financial priorities with available resources. With the proper plan in place, you'll be better able to focus in on running your business. Best of all, you'll know that your company is headed in the right direction, and that Gennuso Financial Group is ready and available to help whenever you need us!
Contact us today to get started on building your company’s financial plan
(*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Business Employment Dynamics)